Small Animal Reproductive Services
We provide a comprehensive range of small animal reproductive services at the Town and Country Animal Hospital in Naples Florida.
Please call us at 239-353-5060 to schedule an appointment for the initial consultation, evaluation and the development of your breeding plans as well as any other reproductive related medical needs.
- Fertility evaluations
- DNA testing and karyotyping
- Semen freezing on-site and long-term storage at Zoetis ([email protected])
- On-site short term frozen semen storage
- Hormonal, cytological and endoscopic evaluations to determine optimal breeding times
- Artificial insemination via vaginal, trans-cervical (TCI) or surgical methods
- Breeding management with fresh, chilled or frozen semen
- Pregnancy evaluations via ultrasound and digital radiology
- Pregnancy management of both normal and high risk pregnancies
- Vaginal deliveries with the aid of uterine contraction and fetal heart rate monitoring systems (www.Welpwise.com)
- Caesarian sections
- Post-partum evaluations and care of the mother and puppies or kittens
- Medical management of mis-mating events
- Estrus suppression
Please refer to the Useful Information section of our website concerning pet friendly hotels, restaurants, parks and short-term RV facilities conveniently located in the Naples area.
Other Useful Links
Articles of Interest
Show-Winning Dog Semen Is a Bargain at $2,000
By Claire Suddath