What is a Pet Portal?
Pet Portal is a secure, personal private pet health website that gives you direct on-line access to health information for each of your pets that have an active file in your account with us. We’re happy to provide a Pet Portal, free of charge and without any obligations, as a service to all of our clients who have an active email address.
- View and manage your pet’s health care information and medication schedules
- Communicate with us online
- Receive requested scheduled health maintenance email reminders
- Request medical appointments
- Request boarding appointments
- Request prescription order refills
- Print vaccinations records
- Post personalized photos of your pets
- Receive important health news and alerts
- Access reliable online information on a wide range of pet health topics and life stage issues
- And much more…………
- Call us (239-353-5060) to request a Pet Portal and provide your active email address.
- Visit our hospital and ask the receptionist to assist you in setting up a Pet Portal.
- Click this get a free pet portal link.
Once we receive your email address we’ll promptly email you a personal password and link to our hospital website.
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, you can simply register that preference through your Pet Portal. You can still use your personal pet health website even if you choose not to receive emails.
Your Pet Portal resides on a secure server and cannot be accessed by other Pet Portal users or anyone else. Your personal Pet Portal information can only be viewed by you and anyone with whom you choose to share your sign-in name and password.
We do not sell our email address files to third parties. We do not disclose our clients’ personal information to third parties.